.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Off-Beat Market: Little Wren Pottery

Happy Friday, everyone. I'm back with another Off-beat Market shop. Hope you are enjoying these articles. I'd like to make them a regular thing. 
Today's find is Little Wren Pottery owned by Victoria Baker. She is a second generation potter and her love of this handmade artform, really shows.
(This color is so beautiful)
Personally, I LOVE pottery. All the variation in color and texture can be such a treat for the senses. Its also fascinating to think that these types of objects have been used since the beginning of mankind! Pottery seems to connect all people everywhere. How's thought for deep thinking on a Friday?! My hidden philosopher is showing again:)

Thanks Victoria for letting me share your beautiful work!
Check out her blog also for more lovely things