.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Eclectic House: Kitchens

art,wallpaper,interiorI'm building a virtual house, room by room. I think on the inside I'm a frustrated home builder. So, my first step to fulfilling my housing development dreams is to collect ideas of what I would like to see. Of course what would these houses be but eclectic! The question remains, would anyone buy into my vision?
art,wallpaper,interior
art,wallpaper,interior
art,wallpaper,interior
art,wallpaper,interior
art,wallpaper,interiorOkay, this photo isn't exactly of a kitchen...but its a kitchen skylight! I mean how fantastic is this idea?!
art,wallpaper,interior
art,wallpaper,interior
art,wallpaper,interiorThis kitchen may be my favorite. Its spare without losing its earthy feel. I have collected more eclectic kitchens
on my new Houzz profile. Go check it out here